ALL MEMBERS AGREE TO ADHERE TO FISHERY RULES
FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
PURCHASING YOUR TICKET - ALL MEMBERS MUST PURCHASE TICKET PRIOR TO FISHING
All members must report to the tackle shop upon arrival to purchase ticket and disinfect mats/cradles/nets. If the tackle shop is closed please complete your ticket in full (member number, time/date ticket purchased, payment type & signature) and post in letterbox with the correct cash and ticket stub completed. If you wish to make payment via card please tick this option. Card payment will be taken by the bailiff during daily rounds. Failure to purchase ticket upon arrival will result in loss of membership. You must produce your membership card and ticket to the bailiff when requested.
- All gates with a padlock must be kept locked to ensure site security
- If you suspect a non-member has accessed the site please contact bailiff mobile immediately. Members are able to request proof of membership to any angler on site should they wish - please do not be offended if a member requests to see your card
- Strictly no entry/exit between the hours of 9:30pm - 7:30am (Mar - Oct). Our main entrance can not be unlocked with a members key
- Winter opening hours (Nov - Feb) are available on request only
- Alcohol to be consumed in moderation
- All noise to be kept to a minimum
- All litter must be placed in bins - please leave your swim as you would expect to find it
- Only 1 non-fishing guest permitted at guest rate of £10/24hr - members are responsible for their guests behaviour
- All members must be aged over 18. If you wish to bring a junior fishing (under 14) they must share your swim and pay the guest rate (£10/24hrs).
- Unhooking Mats/Cradles/Slings/Landing Net Heads must be placed in the disinfectant tank and left for 15 minutes upon arrival (members key to lock whilst waiting).
- Swims are allocated on a first come first serve basis - you may reserve a swim with a bucket whilst your equipment is placed in the disinfectant tank
- Maximum of 3 rods
- Fishing is only permitted from numbered swims - if there isn't a number it is not a swim. Please do not clear any reeds/vegetation without prior permission
- No fixed leads - you must ensure your rig is safe and able to drop the lead to prevent tethering
- Barbless hooks only - no barbed/crushed barb/micro barbed permitted
- No self-prepared Nuts - precooked nuts from reputable brands are acceptable
- Unhooking Mat/Cradle & Landing Net strictly required
- Captured fish must never be raised above knee height
- During hot weather mats/cradles must be kept cool ideally in the shade - a bucket of water must also be available to keep the fish comfortable
- Never leave rods unattended - if you must leave your swim reel your rods in
- The use of keep nets & sacks is strictly prohibited. A floating retainer may be used for a maximum of 15 minutes if you wish to retain a fish for photos.
- Please treat any visible damage with carp care/medi-carp
- Bait Boats/Spods/Spombs are permitted but please be considerate of other anglers
- Pike fishing is only permitted during our winter season (Nov - Feb). No live baits or spinning. Shop purchased frozen dead baits are allowed.
- Under no circumstances must fish me removed or transferred between any lake
- Never cut the line if you hook a bird - reel the bird in and ensure it is free. Phone the bailiff number if you require assistance
- Report any rigs/line in the water if you have pulled for a break
- Do not disturb any nesting wildlife
If you require any clarification on our rules please contact us. We wish to create an enjoyable experience for all our members. Our rules exist to protect our stocks, fishery and members. By joining as a member you agree that Picks Cottage Fishery Ltd accepts no liability for injury, loss or damage to persons or property.