Please report to tackle shop upon arrival to purchase your ticket and receive the access code. Please be aware that the shop is closed on Mondays & Tuesdays, if you wish to fish on these days please contact the bailiff number on the reverse of your membership card for the gate code. Fishing is only available to 2021 Fishery Members.
Our toilets will remain open with regular disinfection throughout the day. All members of staff are required to wear a facemask and maintain 2m social distance at all times. We prefer contactless payment, all major credit and debit cards are accepted (inc. American Express). Night fishing is not currently permitted during lockdown. For further details and updates which relate to freshwater fishing, please read the Angling Trust Covid-19 Statement.
OPEN WEDS TO SUN 8AM-SUNSET
NO NIGHT FISHING PERMITTED DUE TO LOCKDOWN
Due to the restrictions surrounding Covid-19, the following amendments will apply until further notice:
- One angler per swim (+1 from household permitted)
- Respect social distancing of 2m at all times
- Strictly no visitors – a valid ticket is required to enter
- Use hand sanitiser before and after touching gate/locks disposable gloves are recommended
- No sharing of fishing tackle or other items